Red Ribbon Club(RRC)
Red Ribbon Club is a movement started by the Government of India in schools and colleges through which, students will spread awareness over HIV / AIDS. It envisages instilling charity mind among all the students to extend their able help towards developing healthy life styles, donating blood to all the needy by promotion of Regular voluntary blood donation.
- To create awareness and to induce the spirit among youth to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) thereby reducing stigma and discrimination against PLHWAs.
- To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
- To promote voluntary blood donation among youth.
• Membership form should be filled in by all the RRC Volunteers Each RRC should have minimum 50 - 100 volunteers.
RRC Important Days::
- BLOOD DONATION CAMP
- NATIONAL VOLUNTARY BLOOD DONATION DAY
- WORLD AIDS DAY